[foo] (www.[foo].com) is a software and hardware company that manufactures award winning, (#1 customer-rated on Amazon!) [foo products] (www.[foofoo].com) and is the home to several acclaimed web apps used by thousands of businesses. Our goal is to be #1 in our fields by creating products that people can’t live without.
[foo] is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to work closely with our executive team while we rapidly accelerate our marketing plan to expand our company. If you are seeking an exciting challenge as well as a unique opportunity for professional growth within an innovative company, we invite you to review the requirements below and apply now.
• Manage and grow online communities.
• Create, execute and optimize our customer acquisition marketing plan which includes strategies for magnetic social media campaigns, blogs, affiliate marketing, exciting online contests, such as the [foo contest] (www.[foocontest].com), email marketing and more.
• Help to build customer acquisition targets and forecasts for multiple online channels.
• Manage existing programs already in place to deliver qualified leads- on time, and on budget.
• Conduct related research and data management.
• Previous experience and accomplishments in marketing –you are confident in your own abilities and understand the industry.
• Experience working closely with others on large projects — you excel within a team atmosphere.
• Knowledge of (and an undying passion for) direct marketing, segmentation, testing and measurement techniques, as well as strong analytical and creative skills.
• An expert in SEM, display advertising, social media & email marketing – you have had success and hands-on experience with all of these channels.
• You are high-performing, enthusiastic, and ready to do what it takes to meet team and company goals.
• Preference towards the small business environment preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or relevant discipline.
• 5+ year’s experience in traditional marketing, digital marketing and social media.
• Additional experience can be substituted for education.
• Additional education can be substituted for experience.
Based in Austin, TX we offer a fun, startup-like, success-driven, harmonious culture that provides outstanding growth opportunities for smart, motivated and passionate people.